Learn to paint like this in just a few hours!
No gimmicks and no-nonsense. Learn the science behind fluid art, so you can manipulate it to your liking. You can watch this online course at your own pace as many times as you like. It's yours to keep.
About Your Instructor
My name is Alexa Young
Gee is a mixed-media artist from Cairo, Egypt but based in LA. Gee founded what is currently the largest acrylic pouring community on the internet, and has been helping teach the art form since 2021. The Acrylic Pouring for Beginners online course came after hundreds of 1-1 sessions with students from around the world that were distilled into this syllabus to make your learning journey both smooth and scientifically accurate.
The course features:
Introduction to Materials and Alternatives
You will learn about the recommended art supplies, some common alternatives, and the knowledge to understand why and when to use them. Here is a list of recommended products: https://www.geepours.com/post/paintpouringmaterials
Master Captivating Techniques
- The Straight Pour
- The Flip Cup
- The Funnel Pour
- The Swipe
- The Ring Pour
Master Cells and Lacing
Two of the most coveted effects in acrylic pouring will be under your control by the time you're done!
Mixing Paints and Understanding Consistency
Learn why there are different recipes and how they impact your results.
As well as all of this:
- A complete Guide on Color Theory for Beginners with a color combo cheat sheet!
- A guide on How to Prevent Cracks in the Paint
- A comprehensive Terminology Guide you can reference at any time.
- A Frequently Asked Questions section that addresses common issues faced by people like you from around the world.
- A Painting Pricing Guide to help you price your works when you're ready to sell!